Having a bench is only beneficial as long as it generates good revenue and isn’t sitting idle. Having a resource on your bench does not reflect well in any consulting organization’s books. Every consulting organization needs an experienced professional with extensive experience in placing bench consultants. It is a task that requires both persistence as well as a honed skills of communication to effectively place the consultants in high revenue generating tasks that are in sync with their skills and knowledge.
Brent Leary, Co-Founder of CRM Essentials says,
“The attention economy is not growing, which means we have to grab the attention that someone else has today.”
Organizations in today’s market have pre-set consulting companies that they approach when they need consultants for their projects. To break into this highly enticing market is the first challenge that any consulting organization faces. Bench Sales professionals need not only to be able to get projects for your bench resources but also to establish long lasting links with organizations so as to ensure repeat business.
The Bench Sales professionals at ANS are experience in the craft of bench sales and are further rigorously trained and aided by our team of experts on how to effectively break into the monopoly set up by other consulting companies to supply consultants to organizations. Our experts help your company set up long lasting relationships with various organizations thereby building a reputation for you that results in continuous business and revenue.
Our Bench Sales professionals will:
- Work with existing vendors as well as generate new vendor contacts to be able to position your bench consultants.
- Identify, assess, prioritize, qualify and close new business opportunities.
- Utilize internet based recruiting tools such as Dice, Monster, Corp-Corp, etc. to successfully placed consultants.
- Utilize internet based networking tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Groups, etc. to successfully connect = with other vendors and companies so as to establish a brand for your organization.
- Connect with your bench consultants to understand their skills and job expectations and accordingly market them to prospective job openings.
- Follow complete marketing lifecycle from applying to job, following up with client, negotiating, interview scheduling, contract terms negotiation, onboarding and timesheets.
Call us for a detailed discussion on your requirements and our capabilities to fulfill them.
Please fill up the form below to share your details and we will revert to you within next 24 hours.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get regular updates.